Thursday, July 23, 2009

For A Friend...


Mommy's writing my post today for me as this is a very special card...
A friend of our family was standing in her kitchen, about 3 mths ago, and she had a stroke. It's been over 3 mths now and about 2 weeks ago, Joyce was moved into a nursing home. She has always loved nature and everything to do with it. I tell you, those birds over there won't know what's happened unless her husband is able to keep up with everything. They were always on top of the many bird feeders they have. Unfortunately, the stroke has left Joyce unable to talk and move. Very sad. So Ashleigh thought it would be very nice to make her a card and she did this one all by herself. She asked me for paper and that was about it. I feel this is one of the best cards she has done and she did an amazing job. I'm sure Joyce will love it.

No comments: